Sunday, March 8, 2009

Proof I went to Big Bear

Sebastian took this picture of me as we were leaving Big Bear. I said, got to take a picture as proof. The green scarf was made and given to me by my mother-in-law.. I love it! So, as we were driving down the hill, 330 was closed (an accident) at the 330 & 18. Little did we know that a few yards down there was fog. I have never seen fog so bad, we couldn't see in front of our nose. It was scary, took us 2 hours to get down the hill. Took us one hour to get up the hill on Friday. Yippy!
So, I worked on the 2 year old quilt that needed the 2 borders, finished it.. Feels good!
I worked on a cloth book for one of my little grand babies. I also worked on a quilt called Twisted 20, got all the blocks done, ready to put together in my Monday friendship group. The fabric was donated by Valori Wells (she designed it), to create a charity quilt. I'm working on getting it finished and sent to Kathy Mills, she said she'd quilt it for me. Gotta find a great cause.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great picture ... I love the green scarf!

Post a Comment