Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Done with 80 glued squares!

I'm done gluing, now i have to piece together these bad boys.. I think i'll make these this weekend in Big Bear. I also have other things that i can finish or continue my madness. I am going to attempt to make 2 more market bags for my girls. Bind the turtle quilt and continue working on a quilt i started in Beverly's class over 5 years ago.. it's gorgous!!
By the way Laura McWilliams told me Beverly's husband died on Sunday and she came to class on Monday.. WoW!
Keep posting.. I'll up date with picture when i'm done with my lesson 2..
love you!!
Ellie

2 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW ... you already put all 80 triangle together ... you go girl !!!

Anonymous said...

I'm up in Big Bear once again.. I hope God gives me health and much joy up here this weekend. If all goes well, i'll put those blocks together and make my 2 bags. I did bring other things to work on and complete.
Hope you gals come up soon and enjoy a retreat up here.

Post a Comment