Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Well, here i am at almost midnight.
Tired as heck, but not sleepy.
I have finished cutting my fabric for Sunday, thank heaven. That took forever to finish!
I will be posting some pictures of my little vacation to Big Bear once again, he,he.. No green furry things around my neck this next time.
I brought out my mystery quilt #1 with Ricki, i looked at the date.. 2005 crazy! I'm so bad, well, i don't even have 1/2 done or cut. So, i have taken it out and will begin to continue making my blocks and hopefully Ricki will help me assemble and if i have questions she'll know what to do. I am not happy with my choice of fabrics, i pulled what i had (big mistake). When it's a mystery, you just don't know what it's going to turn out to be. I love that we have purchased a complete kit and fabric color and choices have been picked out. So, if it's not good, it's not our fault, he,he...
Post baby post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment