Sunday, February 22, 2009

First Class Sesson


Well ... as someone with only a little experience at piece quilting I have to say that I am a bit overwhelmed after watching Ricki cut and sew the multitude of very tiny pieces of fabric for our first blocks which are part of Lesson #1. WOW!!! But I am committed to completing this quilt over the next 10 months and in addition to a great teacher, I know I have a great support group with all you ladies. I just hope I can be very accurate and master the "scant 1/4 inch" seam.

The picture above shows the center of the Harvest Song Quilt 2009 which was displayed during class this afternoon ... the fabrics are all so beautiful individually but seeing them assembled in the center of the quilt shows how awesome they work together. This quilt is going to be a treasure to pass down through generations.

Thank you Eleana for getting me to take this class!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment