Saturday, October 31, 2009

Marcel's Dinosaur Quilt


Here is a picture of Marcel's Dinosaur Quilt, for preschool! I am very proud of myself, this was a kit i bought in the summer from Fat Quarter Queen, i started it in September for his birthday and i finished it today! (I have been trying to buy fabric and actually make it) Still to put the label on his Dino quilt, don't know if it's going to make it on there :) I have put it on his bed, Kristina will have to wash it. I might just add year on it at another date and time. Next are my snowmen, i have about 1/2 way completed on all 16! I think i might be working on them next weekend, i would love to be done with those! Currently working on quilting the pumpkin rummer top i showed you a week ago! It's about 1/2 done! On my list are 4 Christmas stockings, must be done by the end of November. i can do it!! Post people post!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The dino quilt came out so very cute !!!

Post a Comment